- 1st Time Here
- Club News
- Upcoming Events
- Range Safety
- Club Documents
- Club MultiMedia
- Email List (Open new window)
QSC Members, Guests, Rec-fire, and Sanctioned Matches
Civilian shooting clubs aboard active military bases have steadily been increasing and QSC is no different. This year we moved towards pre-registration and now there are new and increased security measures for civilians as follows:
- Members: Along with the yearly liability waiver there is a requirement to have a QSC Qualification to Posses Firearms and Ammunition form on file.
- Members: MCBO 8000.1c must be read and form at end signed and included in membership paperwork.
- Guests must be accompanied by a member with the following caveats:
- If the guest is using the members weapon only the liability waiver is necessary.
- If the guest is using his/her weapon then the liability waiver and QSC Qualification to Posses Firearms and Ammunition form are necessary. Vetting will be done.
- Match participants (who are not members or accompanied by a member) are allowed for sanctioned matches only.
- A pre-registration form is required 2 weeks prior to the event and all pre-registration shall close 5 days before event. NO WALK ONS ALLOWED!!!
- A liability waiver will be required 2 weeks to the event.
- QSC Qualification to Posses Firearms and Ammunition form will be required 2 weeks prior to the event.
- Vetting paperwork must be turned in 3 weeks before event. Vetting is good for ONE (1) year. Turn in ASAP to be cleared to shoot on base for a year.
Click here to download "Vetting" forms.
Form Instructions: Do not fill out boxes 26 through 28. Box 25 sponsor is Quantico Shooting Club.
- Forms must be MAILED TO:
Quantico Shooting Club
ATTN: Match Registration
P.O. Box 212
Quantico, VA 22134
- For the above classes of participants, both forms are good for one year.