- 1st Time Here
- Club News
- Upcoming Events
- Range Safety
- Club Documents
- Club MultiMedia
- Email List (Open new window)
Membership meeting moved
The WTBn classroom is not available for our use. New site is building #27218 (Google map link, click here)
QSC NRA 1000 Yard Match Results Posted
Congrats to all shooters! Scores posted.
General Membership Meeting - moved to November
The general membership meeting has been moved from December to Saturday, November 19th...please note on your calendar. Same time, same place.
Important requirement change!
Civilian shooting clubs aboard active military bases have steadily been increasing and QSC is no different. This year we moved towards pre-registration and now there are new and increased security measures for civilians as follows:
- Members: Along with the yearly liability waiver there is a requirement to have a QSC Qualification to Posses Firearms and Ammunition form on file.
- Guests must be accompanied by a member with the following caveats:
- If the guest is using the members weapon only the liability waiver is necessary.
- If the guest is using his/her weapon then the liability waiver and QSC Qualification to Posses Firearms and Ammunition form are necessary. This form needs to be on file with the club 5 days prior to using any ranges. Vetting will be done.
- Match participants (who are not members or accompanied by a member) are allowed for sanctioned matches only.
- A pre-registration form is required 5 days prior to the event and all pre-registration shall close 5 days
- A liability waiver will be required 5 days prior to the event
- QSC Qualification to Posses Firearms and Ammunition form will be required 5 days prior to the event.
- For the above classes of participants, both forms are good for one year.