Quantico Shooting Club has many types of Rifle Sport Shooting experiences aboard Quantico Marine Corps Base: Range 3 and 4 are used for Across the Course Matches, Range 4 is used for many of the long range disciplines including Full Bore, Palma, High Power, and F-Class matches.
Check the calendar for upcoming matches with registration links and the NRA link for a full description and explanation of these various discipline.
All Action Shooting matches can be found on Practiscore.com (Search upcoming matches for Quantico, QSC, or QPS).
Non-members must do the following once a year to shoot at QSC matches:
- Match participants (who are not members or accompanied by a member) are allowed for sanctioned matches only.
- A pre-registration form is required 2 weeks prior to the event and all pre-registration shall close 5 days before event. NO WALK ONS ALLOWED!!!
- A liability waiver will be required day of event
- QSC Qualification to Posses Firearms and Ammunition form will be required day of event
- Vetting paperwork must be turned in 3 weeks before event. Vetting is good for ONE (1) year. Turn in ASAP to be cleared to shoot on base for a year.
Click here to download "Vetting" forms.
Form Instructions: Do not fill out boxes 26 through 28. Box 25 sponsor is Quantico Shooting Club.
- Forms must be MAILED TO:
Quantico Shooting Club
ATTN: Match Registration
P.O. Box 212
Quantico, VA 22134